This exclusive patented system is the simplest and most effective for clamping on to flat or slightly tapered handwheels. No need to pre-install drive plates on the handwheel before use. The fingers type adaptors fix simply on to the portable actuator head, and can then be used to turn every handwheel that has the same number of spokes. It takes less than a minute to change the adaptor.
It can also be used for rising stem valves (if used with a banjo head). These adaptors save a significant amount of time and money as there’s no need to buy and install a drive plate for each handwheel.
Product specifications fixed finger adaptors
(first, second and third picture)
- For flat or slightly tapered handwheels (spokes at an angle < 30° in relation to the wheel’s plane)
- Removable fingers that can be added according to the number of spokes on the handwheel
- Suitable for a banjo head, the fingers screw directly on to the head, leaving space for the rising stem to pass through
- Suitable for straight and right angle head
Product specifications self-adjusting finger adaptors
(fourth and fifth picture)
Thanks to its patented system, these adaptors clamp instantly on to the handwheel and the actuator automatically centres itself giving greater ease and efficiency.
- Flat or slightly tapered handwheels (spokes at an angle of < 10° in relation to the wheel’s plane)
- Save a significant amount of time
- Fixes directly on to the banjo head
- Suitable for straight and right angle head with a splined shaft
- Cost effectively as there’s no need to buy and install a drive plate for each handwheel
Receive a quote Download product sheet Download product manual